Navigate Up
Sign In

Online services

Did you know that you can access online many of the services Auburn City Council provides?

Use the links below to request a service, make payments or register to use online services.

Notice to all Woodville Ward (former City of Parramatta) Customers
All property certificate requests (ie S149 & S735A/S121ZP) for properties in the former Woodville Ward (Merrylands, Guildford, South Granville and Chester Hill, Granville and Clyde) are now being processed by Cumberland Council.