Navigate Up
Sign In

Request a service


Use the links below to request a service or to notify Auburn City Council about any of the following: 
(Please note:  in some browsers you may have to double click)

collapse Request Type : Animals (4)
Dead animal removal
Dog Attack
Dog Barking
Stray Dog
collapse Request Type : Building and Land (4)
Building material on footpath or naturestrip
Illegal hours of construction
Illegal building works
Illegal Land Use
collapse Request Type : Council Buildings (4)
Council Carparks Cleaning or Maintenance
Council Halls & Community Centres Cleaning or Maintenance
Council Senior Citizen Units Maintenance
Council Public Toilets Cleaning or Maintenance
collapse Request Type : Enforcements and Infringements (3)
Abandoned Vehicle
Illegal Parking
Obstruction on Road (Mini-skip/Containers/Signs)
collapse Request Type : Environmental (5)
Air Pollution
Backyard Burning
Noise Pollution
Overgrown Vegetation
Water Pollution
collapse Request Type : Health (2)
General Health
General Food Shop Health
collapse Request Type : Parks and Gardens (5)
Naturestrip Grass Cutting
Illegal Tree Removal
Parks Maintenance or Cleaning
Playground Equipment Maintenance
Tree Trimming for Naturestrip Only
collapse Request Type : Waste Services (8)
Report Illegal Dumping
Missed Bin Collection
Bin Request /Replacement missing, lost or stolen
Pre-booked Household Collection
Street Sweeping
Metal and Whitegoods Collection
Bulky Green Waste Collection
Bin Repairs
collapse Request Type : Works and Services (6)
Report a Pothole or Subsidence on Road
Report a Damaged Sign (Street and Traffic Only)
Report a Spill on Road or Footpath
Maintenance to Footpath, Kerb, Gutter and Road
Clean a Blocked Stormwater Pit
Report Graffiti

Stray animals
Community Centres
Council Ranger
Duck River
Auburn Road
Illegal Dumping
Clean Up Services
Gum Cleaning
Footpath Maintenance